Saturday, January 1, 2011

So I read the KFDA approval and I jumped on it

 I was reading the KFDA approvals and I decided okay I will buy circle lens

Me looking very ugly no  make up and no photoshop. I don't photoshop cuz I don't own photoshop unlike most bloggers. So I decided to look into circle lens. I need prescription and I can't help but think how much better looking I would look with fake lashes, clircle lens, bangs and some concealer. Maybe some photoshop to get rid of those fat cheeks lol.


In my picture my eyes don't look that asian do they. FYI I have no asian blood as I am aware of but everyone says I have chinky eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to say that even without make-up/circle lenses or all that stuff, I think you're very pretty, I like your hair and you don't have fat cheeks at all!

    ReplyDelete