Sunday, January 16, 2011

Where the line is drawn with make-up and cosmetic surgery

So this topic has been debated recently so I want to my put my two sense in . If you wear make-up you have no right to say that people who get plastic surgery is wrong. I personally don't have any cosmetic surgery but I understand people do it and I don't judge them.
So you get up in the morning and you think to yourself, ooo I look ugly let me fix that quick. Put on whatever you put on, foundation, concealer, eyeliner, etc. Did you not just change how god or whomever you (or don't)  believe in created you?   Why do you do it?  Because you like looking good.  Therefore there is no line drawn

Now for all you people who say real  beauty comes from within..... A COMPLETE LOAD of CRAP. Beauty is when you look in the mirror and you are happy with what you see. If you think your ugly than change and make yourself happy.  Just don't go to far.

For Michael Jackson (R.I.P) case in example of taking it too far:
 Here is before anything was done to himself.
 This he worked on himself and he looks hot and he should of stop right here.
 Then he took  it to far (bless his sole) but he really should of stop .

Nice example of doing plastic surgery and it working right.
She was pretty before, I admit that. But now she's still pretty and she is happy with herself.   That what makes beauty. Beauty is happyness and living a happy life.

1 comment:

  1. I really love this part, "Now for all you people who say real beauty comes from within..... A COMPLETE LOAD of CRAP. Beauty is when you look in the mirror and you are happy with what you see. If you think your ugly than change and make yourself happy. Just don't go to far."
    And I agree with you, make surgery as your way to beauty not get obsessed with it.

    Cosmetic surgeon Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete