Sunday, August 14, 2011

Like my new layout?

Lately I've been moving back and forth between a emo feel but I finally found a nice banner (even though I didn't create it myself) and I didn't quite have a background to match for the longest. But finally I feel like a completed the first step of my creation of my blog. Yes I had this blog for 9 months now but finally I feel like I'm actually getting somewhere and I love all the readers who stuck it out with me all this time.
I know I have been fickle and I have been resented by like most of the gyaru community (and the lolita community matter of fact) but it's whatever as long as I am true to myself, I feel like I can cross every bump in the road.  You the readers must think wow, her blog is a bunch a crap but w.e it's more of a diary then anything. Judge me all you want.
And I know everyone must think "Wow, who does she think she is writing advertorials on her blog". Dude, I don't have a job and it's not like we have companies like nuffnang to work with in the U.S. Now you guys are going to really going hate that my blog will probably have more ads then ever because I need to cover my living fees this September. But with they way I'll do things you might even like the ads.

Anyway THANK YOU everyone who has really stuck it out with me.

1 comment: