Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fashion of the Week

M very first fashion of the week  *yay*.  I re-added my followers bar for the first time in over 8 months so I don't have many followers so follow ASAP!   Anyway this segment is particularly special because a lot of the pictures I took was amidst of spirit week in my school. I felt more spirited fashion wise and so many  of the "models" here did as well. My school is rather close to NYC and because of the diversity here is much more different than most places, so I hoped that you like these pics.
These first pics is before I realized I had better lighting and a larger mirror upstairs -__-   . These outfits are inspired by gyaru fashion but lack good accessories (because I lost almost all my jewelery over time) I'm sure someone else can put this same outfit together and rock it even better.
 Just to be clear, I am wearing tailor shorts and ripped stocking, I did this pose so you could see it clearly.
 An onee-gyaru style look. Would be so much better with more accessories.
A neutral makeup sadly sans false lashies :(
The next few are just some looks from random passerbyers during spirit week.

 Ballerina Twins OMG 
 Both their outfits were extremely edgy sadly this pic doesn't really show it.
A simple casual look
That girl is really the chic-ist gyaru in my area, you will see more of her :)
 It was Indian holiday during the week so I saw a kit of Indian national costumes



And some stuff I fell in love with on tumblr!




1 comment:

  1. she's not gyaru even in the slightest asian=/=gyaru

    ReplyDelete