Sunday, October 2, 2011

How to buy makeup cheaply.

I'm not make-up professional but I know my stuff when it comes to staying budgetly I know my stuff.  Survey says that the average American woman spends about $100 a month on cosmetics. That's outrageous. I probably spend $100 a year on cosmetics. Okay that's a lie but still, makeup shouldn't be bought in that much of excess in this economy. Well unless you have a 6 figure job, if I had a 6 figure job I would go all out every day on makeup and own more makeup then Michelle Phan. Lol okay on to the Guide! And remember press the like button at the end of the post if you want to me to post a video about this too.
When to splurge and when to stay cheap
  Foundation & Concealer- Splurge.  I mean it's common sense. You don't want to put just anything on your face. Foundation covers your entire face so you don't want to mess it up. Also if your anything like my friends it's super hard to find your perfect skintone. From what I heard department stores  can make custom blends for you. I don't know if that's true because I try to manage with Covergirl and Revlon because I try to make my skin color different from what it truly is.