Sunday, October 23, 2011

Update Post

Lately I have been so uninspired and so busy that haven't been posting often anymore. And I'm backlogged in photos all the way back to august *sadface*  This week however I will try to roll out a lot of things. Soon  my  MB photos, fashion photos, and etc will be rolling out in the next two weeks. I can almost promise that. I might even roll out a new layout. I'm trying to get my blog stuff done by monday since that is my only semi-free day lol. And hopefully I can find all my pieces for outfits of the day for some sort of series like that... If I don't forget them all in my dryer  Lol.
Have you any you guys been on gyaru secrets lately. I have been so scared of posting pictures of myself so it wouldn't be used against me in gal secrets but I realized something important. That before evil people like that existed, gyaru was a free formed style that  only became strict because unpopular people wanted the style be uniquely their own. So I'm not going to call myself "gyaru" I'm going to call myself "me" because my fashion and style is influenced by gyaru but I am not one of those arrogant tyrant crazy so-called "style experts" and I hope that other people follow in that same pursuit.

1 comment: