Sunday, December 4, 2011

Projects

First off here is a few pics from a failed projects of mine;
                                                             My friend, Eli was acting as a model

                                I o.d on the photoshop on this particular picture that I looked super young
This needed way more photoshop-- I was trying to look sexy eww

Just so you know that I'm not a lazy blogger. I start a thousand mini-projects and most if not all end up in failure.  On the plus-side they are pretty good photoshoped since all these pictures were taken with a 1.3 mp camera (I know I didn't even know 1.3 even existed). I'm always working on new projects with this blog but the hard part is making a successful and good post. I have so many posts in my drafts that are up for deletion. It's hard writing a good blog post without a good camera, natural beauty, or an exciting life.  Plus I hate mainstream topics. No one gives a f about most of them anyway.
I did introduce Kemme on my blog  She has a fashion niche, which is cool. But my blog isn't really about fashion. It's about anything and it's by far not a photolog. Photos don't make the substance; they are supplements to the words.
 Here are projects that I'll guarantee to do before the end of the year.

Youtube


Blog Layout 


Tumblr


Twitter

Youtube is by far the hardest. The minute I get on camera I have no clue what I want to say anymore. I blank out and I have nothing worth saying.  I'll get there eventually.  For the blog layout, I want to be able to have a photo of the moment bar or some sort of tumblr connection.  I also want to get some professional pictures done.  I'll re-do the banner to have me the starring picture and have little images around the website. But I have little idea how should I wear my makeup or how to dress for the shoot.

I'm almost done with my Twitter and Tumblr project. Tumblr just need a few tweaks to the navigational bar but twitter itself needs a lot of work.  So in the meantime while I'm still working on this blog you can follow me on twitter (and I do follow back) or tumblr.



moonangelko.tumblr.com

twitter.com/moonangelko


Thanks for reading this post basically about nothing. Lol --- XOXOXO LOVE & KISSES

No comments:

Post a Comment