Friday, December 2, 2011

Scrubs

Advertorial
Do you know what I see in this picture? I see woman doing a job. It's not an easy job.  I can never understand people who are attracted to a career in nursing. I, personally, know I could deal with the long stressful hours or simply touching people. It's a job for people with a heart; something I don't have.  Everything grosses me too so I'll probably just faint alot on the job.
Another  reason I could never do the job is because they have to wear such inexpressive clothing. They have to wear SCRUBS! A plain clothed garment that shows no individual freedom more than the difference of colors. I mean it is necessary; those nurse dresses from 1970s don't really cut for all the running they do or for male nurses.
Can imagine men wearing this? Lol
 But nurses make the most of it. Their love for their job surpasses their personal fancies.  Blueskyscrubs tries to give people in the medical field who wear scrubs a nice variety  of fashionable scrubs wear.  Better; they provide scrubs for cheap. Their scrubs are good enough to make a heartless scrooge like me consider nursing as a career path.



http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/













No comments:

Post a Comment