Stress-erasing exercise time :).
Now if you are in high school like me, shopping goals are nice way to manage the little money you have (unless you have daddy's credit card). If you don't have a job like me, you have to be super tight budget with what you buy (unless you have daddy's credit card). The difference between a Shopping List and Shopping Goals is that you don't have the money to actually buy the things you want. It might take months before you can actually buy these stuff (siigh I really want daddy's credit card). But the goal-set to make the money to buy this stuff will stay in mind. Matter of fact I think this concept can apply to college-students as well. For some reason goals just lead you to your destination and then some.
My Shopping Goals
1. Mintymix wig. I'm not a super big fan of wigs (or weave for that matter) but I love two tone wigs soo much. Wigs give you the look without destroying your hair <3.
Geo Nudy Blues, one day you will be mine..
3. And so will dolly eye green
4. And the puffy 3-tones in EVERY Color
Hehee *awkward cough*
5. Dolly wink lashes. Despite what giveaway I enter ,I just can't seem to win a pair. But they are SO expensive. -___-"
6. Redo my wardrobe per season. F21, Wet Seal, Charlotte Russe, H&M, be prepared for a psycho to buy out all your merchandise :D
And I stop here because my shopping goals has hit around $200, as poor high-school student with no job (daddy you better give me that credit card!!) I don't want to aim too high. Like with life goals, the higher you aim, less likely you can succeed................................... I know I just negated some nice motivational quote but it's true! In order to really succeed, you must set goal within your capabilities.