Thursday, March 15, 2012

Feeling quite a bit sick

I feel like I've been abandoning my blog lately. It's not my fault, I SWEAR!  It just so happen the week before the most stressful week of my life is the week I got sick. Now no matter what I eat I vomit it (both ends). Then I went to the doctors office and  he basically told me that nothing is wrong with me! Um, I'm puking out my lungs every so and so hours, I'm sure nothing is wrong with me too.  -_-". I think annoyed my doctor  because I had a panic attack over my eyes too this week. I had busted artery or something like that  which I mistaken for an eye infection. I was cursing at myself like "WHY WHY WAS NOT CAREFUL WITH MY CONTACTS!"  Even though it was nothing serious I think that was a wake up call to be more careful with my contacts.

When I'm sick for this long, I am like this everyday:



Then my parents are like:


And I'm like




Then my mom tries to force her remedies on me. I hate tea with a passion but whenever I'm sick she tries to make me drink salty tea. After 2 or 3 gulps of it my body naturally throws it up. Trust me, no matter what I do, I can't force myself to throw it up and I really tried to drink it but it just didn't work out lol.



Oh I did mention before I am extremely stressed? I know I complain a lot how I am going to flunk out school. I was over exaggerating I was receiving a couple of bad test grades in a non-required Honors class.  In the end I still passed the class for the semester.


After sailing clear from one traumatic experience, I had so many sick days and other problems that just began to load. I got a notice from every class (except 2 music classes) that I was in DANGER OF FAILING.  In other words, I already failed but I still had a chance to pass. So I was going drop everything this week and then get all my work done.

THEN MY MOFO BODY DECIDED TO GET SICK AND I WAS ABLE TO DO ANY REAL WORK PLUS I GOT EVEN MORE LATE WORK TO HAND IN.

Doesn't help that I will barely be able to do said late assignments because I'm performing in a musical next week and I have seven hour rehearsals every week.

Now you'll be shouting at me, why the eff are you do blogging? Well because it would be the end of my blog if all I did for the next 3 weeks was hand in my advertorials? right?
procrastination.jpg 



No comments:

Post a Comment