Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm Back

I guess it seems like I've been dead for quite a while. It's been about 3 weeks since I last posted. Without my camera, I've neglected to do proper posts and then I went on vacation during my Spring Break and I have so many things to talk about but it's going to have to wait -__-"

First thing I can do is write about Disney World! I got the pleasure of having the opportunity of performing in Epcot, April 11th. It was awesome experience and I got to stay in Disney for a whole week. IT WAS AMAZING.

 I got over 100 pictures from disney myself. There are other pictures that are surfacing up so I got to wait before I post anything. The post is going to separated into 3 parts anyway :)

I also got to review contacts from thedollyeye.com. I think I might buy another set from them too. Maybe dueba puffy 3-tones or gothic 3 tones. Idk yet they are both the same size but I like the contacts to not make me look like alien and vibrant.

Speaking of reviews, I have so many advertorial lined up right now, so you may see many popping out of nowhere.

Anyway, during these passed few weeks I have been searching my unique style. Of course otona style of makeup is what I'm sticking to, but idk what style of clothing I'm sticking to. I can't help that I'm a hard core cutesy lover. I think the only otona brand I like is Judgetta.



Pictures are credited to Universal Doll.

I can only say that because it's was accidentally pretty damn close to the clothes I usually like (before I even knew the brand existed).
The other popular brands Gilfy and Murua







I could stand some of their clothes but I wouldn't fall in love with their brand. It's too grown up for me. I'm a still a teen! I don't want to have a mature sexy look yet, I want to live out my youth all cutesy.

Idk if my makeup choice will balance my clothing choice but hopefully it does. But so far, most gyaru bloggers usually stick with one or the other. Cutesy make-up+ cutesy clothes or mature makeup+ mature clothes.
.
.
.
.
OMG WHY AM I EVEN STRESSING. I'M NOT GYARU, I DON'T NEED TO TRY TO FOLLOW THEIR RULES, I'LL DO WHATEVER I LIKE. LIKE A BOSS :)

And that concludes my come-back post. Hopefully my mind will be less boggled next time that I post.

1 comment:

  1. I love the clothes from the first set of pictures, they're so gorgeous > . < It makes me want to shop even though I have no money :( x

    ReplyDelete