Friday, April 20, 2012

Power Outage


Thanks to Olga Quinn
The electricity in our house has been going off and on for the past week. I don’t know if they are building something in the area that is cutting off the electricity or if it has something to do with the electricity provider that we currently have. I plan to look at Texas electricity providers to see if I can find a different provider that hopefully will be better than the one we have now. I know that when companies are building new houses or even, as in our case, building sidewalks, different things can happen to cut some kind of utility or phone line. Sometimes they can be fixing a water leak somewhere in the neighborhood and just turn off everyone’s water. I hate it when that happens because you can be trying to get ready to go to work and when you try to take a shower, nothing comes out of the faucet. But, I guess those are things you have to get used to when you live in a neighborhood that is continually growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment