Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dueba Puffy 3-tone Violet

Yay! I was really quick on getting pictures of my new pair lenses and by far one of my favorites.


I bought the Dueba Puffy 3 tone in Violet from thedollyeye.com. It took a week and a half for it to get in my mailbox (which is typical for products coming from Asia) and the packaging was bubblewrapped. I also forgot to mention (in my last post) that thedollyeye.com also gives a free small tube of Missha BB-Cream. I usually just give them away to friends or use it a primer for my makeup.

Stock Photo:

Actual Photo:
Item details
Brand : Dueba
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal


Color/Design 9/10
I love the vibrant color of the contacts. The color appears just as it does in the stock photo.  The major plus that these contacts can be seen no matter what the lighting is.  However the  pattern on the contacts does wash out a bit once they are on your eyes thus why the score.



Comfort: 10/10

These are the most comfortable contacts I EVER wore.  Honestly, I wore them for a bit over 10 hours and it wasn't until the last couple of minutes I noticed that it was STARTING to feel dry. I never had contacts that felt so good. 

Don't wear circle lenses passed 8 hours though. It isn't safe,


Enlargment: 10/10 

It is the perfect enlargement for me. Subtle but makes a difference. Doesn't make me look like alien but doesn't look like regular contacts.  Perfection.


                                                    Overall: 9.5


I definitively hope to continue buying in this series. 

Now some camwhore I did on my friends phone while she was studying ;)














-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





































No comments:

Post a Comment