Friday, March 8, 2013

Hair Chalk on Relaxed/Blown out hair

On a roll with blog postS. Since today was a snow day and I didn't have better things to do decided I wanted to try something new with my hair. I don't dye my hair. Even though I currently don't do perms any more and I survive on blowouts, I fear the amount of chemical processing that dying requires esspeacially layered up with my already chemically processed hair. So a while back I was so envious of Cheesie for doing this cute streak color in her hair.

So I was at Hot Topic the other day and I saw this little thing.

I asked the girl who worked there about it. She said it works and was the one who selected this brand for me.

Before:

After:

Review:  The chalk for the most part does it's job. However it crumbles and creates a huge mess. Also it takes a lot more work putting on the chalk. In comparison to maybe a spray. I also feel like the chalk doesn't really stick to my hair. If I run my hands through my hair, I will have a lot of purple on my hands. The color lacked vibrance too.

So I rate it a 5/10. Next time I'll use a spray and use a red color.

No comments:

Post a Comment