Monday, July 8, 2013

NAACP Fashion Show

Summer 2013 woot!! As a recent high school graduate it's time to usher in some new changes and hopefully I get smarter. It's now or never to do all the crazy things that I couldn't do before, until I'm back with my face behind books.

One major change is my new job at Charlotte Russe. For the first time in 3 years I'll be working with mostly Caucasians who aren't criminals, mentally ill, and speak fluent English. Gosh I'm so excited lol. 

The only thing is the hours and pay is meh but I actually have grandeur plan to do newly regrained free time. But those plans are about a month away.  

Anyway last month I went to a fashion show and it was my first red carpet event in sort of speak. I wasn't really red carpet ready as everyone else. That day I had just came from the tattoo parlor so I was dealing with a lot of surprised people. The show wasn't really super grandeur event nor wasnt simple. A nice in between showcasing fresh designers and designs from well known upper end stores like Camille la Vie. Couple that with a very diverse audience that included my former school mates and current secondary students as well older audience and fashion seekers. It was quite an interesting show and each scene was presented far from the traditional fashion show. 


A group shot with all my old band buddies, all of us now graduated its crazy how we've changed over the past few years. 


Me on the red carpet lol 😍



And now a few snippets from the show. Unlike a traditional fashion show. They did scenes and acted out a few popular movies and shows which was quite amazing. They did James Bond, Twilight, and A few others.








Well, that's all for today's post. I hope you guys enjoyed. 

2 comments: