Friday, December 31, 2010

Favorite gyaru-ish styles

So I'm not a complete gyaru fan. I just the fashions that are bendable with new york fashions and the make-up. So here are my yes yes and no nos if the day.

overdone accessorized nails in my opinion are a no. They are impractical. Especially if you type alot or work and makes everything a chore.

Moderate design are still flashy but your can still do stuff with them on.

For now I oppose circle lens because of 2 reasons. The FDA hasn't approved of it which is bad for me because I have very bad eyesight and I don't want to ruin my eyesight and it's hard to come by in the U.S. So I'll stick to my own beautiful eyes for now. And I also don't usually do lower lashes because I haven't had the chance to really test it out.  I will try it when I get my new pack of lashes in the mail. So far I am fine with my lashes and mascara

I really love the outfits. I really do but in New York they have to be an inch or so longer to not be considered slut wear. So these are no-nos

In New York all gyaru clothing must be paired with leggings or skinny jeans. Which isn't bad because you can always use fishnets with the design in them.  Shorts have to midclalf to not be sluttish the only time short-shorts are excusable is when it's really hot. New Yorkers really don't the difference between hot and slutty smh. 

So that's basically stuff I would wear.  Everyone's style is different so no judging

1 comment:

  1. That´s cool article :)--My inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete