- White plain nail tips ( 500 for $3- $5 on ebay)
- Nail Clipper
- Nail File
- Nail polish and accesories
- Nail Glue
You can change the order of course to your preferece I just find my hands more steady when they aren't on my hands.
- Paint your base color over the nail
- Design it whatever way you want
- Smooth the glue all over your real nail
- Press on the nail for at least 20 seconds
this is a video of a girl who did it
Some people spend more then 44$ on nails every month some people spend $10. Smart people pay $0 a month.
Not saying the people who spend 10$ aren't smart, I like pre-made nails too. But spending $22 on something that will ruin my nails is a no no unless the occasion is ultra fancy.