Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What's up with all these ads?

So lately I have signed deals with several sponsor sites. Simple reason being it's March, I don't got a job and I need something to live off of. Most bloggers do it too. So don't bitch. But usually I will tie it in with my posts and stuff.  And they will be relevant. Trust me you won't even notice it's there. And you may like them. Those two irrelevant posts are just testing out two sponsors for legit check. There might be one more but after that you will bearly ever notice the adds okay. Loves and Peace!


P.S And yes I will do a real post very soon. And before you call me a sell out, there are plenty of bloggers who do this and is how bloggers like Xiaxue and Cheesie make a living.  Remember we are in a recession, one must make ends meet and if one can't make ends meet they must blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment