Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thrifting to be green

Guest post written by Tina Hinson
One of the things that I love the most about thrifting is that it doesn't add to my carbon footprint. I try to do all kinds of things so that won't have to impact the environment any more that I have to and going thrift store shopping is just one of those things that I've started doing. But I don't just go shopping at stores like that. I also donate some of my old clothing that's fit to wear again to stores like that too. I make some money again in the process, too!
I'm all about finding some great and new thrift stores to go to. I really love shopping so this is one part really I'm really reducing my environmental impact. I use my clearwire internet to search for ones in my area and when I go shopping I make sure to bring my own bag too.
I go green thrift store shopping pretty often because the thing about shopping that way is that you have to go and hit it at the right times to get lucky and find some really great pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment