Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kim Kardashian?

Guys.... I'm really confused. I can't seem to find out if there is any GOOD thing that Kim Kardashian is famous for. Is it really that the U.S is so sick, that she really became famous over a SEX TAPE.  I mean I get it, her parents are famous but so is Paul McCartney but I didn't here about Jesse McCartney until Jesse started singing. What has Kim really done that out of everyone on the Keepin up With the Kardashians that makes her more famous. If anything, I think Kendall should be the famous one. Kendall is a model, gorgeous, and is contributor to Seventeen Magazine. I think that is amazing for a 16 year old and that actually worth some type of fame. I feel like Kim Kardashian is famous for being famous. Then her reality-tv career is a bunch of bull.




I mean in comparison to Kim, I can really respect Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. Paris at least started off somewhere as a model and had a real career (before the sex tape). Nicole Richie is much better of a role model; she did some college, wrote okayish books that aren't completely about her self asorbed life,  and has good fashion sense. Out of anyone I root for Nicole Richie  as a socialite role model.

Another thing is, I don't see why Kim is known as a "hot" celebrity. She really isn't that pretty in the face, even with the makeup. Actually I think the make-up is what makes her less than gorgeous in my eyes. Bye bye to those spidery bottom lashes and keep the bangs all year round. I think Kim probably would look best as a gyaru.... Lets not go there.... ;). Kim does have a good body shape but it's pretty average for video vixens. I see gorgeous girls with the same body shape as Kim Kardashian. Why are they not famous?

I think out everyone in the Kardashian clan, Kourtney and Rob should be more famous than Kim. Both of them  are college educated, have business ventures, and don't seem as vain and overexposed as Kim. Kourtney even got her start as a reality star, on a charity show. I think I would be more accepting of a star like Kourtney.

No comments:

Post a Comment