Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year Resolution

I'm sorry I've been redoing my layout so much and blogging so much wtf. I have a break so let me use the most of it despite my oh so boring life.  So I'm going to go through things I want to do next year

1. Redo my wardrobe
My wardrobe is so effing bare and unstylish wtf. I need a new one.



 2. Redo my room too. Must do a Liz- Lisa extreme cheat.


3. Get Eyelash Extentions- fuck do my lashes every day. It's only $30 in upstate york.

4.Get my nails more, I suck at doing them myself. 

5.Get a steady and large income. Without exaggeration, I make averagely $30 bi-monthly. That's enough to buy new pair of contacts...

6. Lose some..... *cough* a lot of weight. Since I'll be traveling south next year I need a bikini body. 

7. Get my license. I'm sick of running for the bus and having to deal with stupid taxi drivers

8. Publish a book I began working on --- Grounded for Life 

9. Be fashionable everyday ---> no more lazyness


10. Party more often, I can't dance but its 2012 who a gives a fuck anymore? 


11.  Open a chase account, since they already taken over the world, I'll just go with the flow

12, The most important of them all: STOP BEING SO EFFING FOREVER ALONE AND GET A DAMN BOYFRIEND.



 Yup that's it on my resolution that will probably fail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment